No visit to the Lowcountry is complete without spending some time in North Charleston. Experience the beauty, culture and food of this vibrant city.
- Attend a festival or event at Riverfront Park. The Spoleto Festival USA finale is on June 9, Slightly Stoopid is performing on June 23, and you don’t want to miss the view for the largest firework show at the North Charleston 4th of July Festival.
- Explore one of the eight craft breweries in North Charleston: Commonhouse Aleworks, Rusty Bull Brewing Co., Snafu Brewing Co., LO-Fi Brewing, Pawleys Island Brewing Co., Freehouse Brewery, Holy City Brewing, and Coast Brewing Co.
- Grab a bite to eat in the bustling Park Circle area. From fish and chips to burgers and milkshakes, you’ll find plenty of delicious dining options, including The CODfather, The Junction Kitchen & Provisions, and Sesame Burgers and Beer.
- Take a trip to the North Charleston Fire Museum and Educational Center. See a collection of 19 antique fire trucks plus interactive exhibits, including a real fire pole.
- Attend a performance at the North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center. Conveniently located near hotels, shopping and restaurants, this arena hosts concerts, comedy shows, sporting events and Broadway productions.