10 Wharfside St
Charleston, SC 29401
Join us aboard the Charleston Princess for a fantastic evening on the water.
We have partnered with some great local and regional musicians for a fantastic cruise featuring amazing live music, breathtaking views of the “Holy City” and a delicious BBQ buffet! The buffet includes pulled pork, smoked chicken, mac & cheese, cole slaw, buns and sauces on side, tea and water. Fully stocked bar on board with beer, wine and cocktails for purchase! This cruise is perfect for date night, groups of friends, group outings, or any occasion.
There are two ticket types for this great event:
Adult – $56.95 – boarding begins at 6:30 and includes the delicious BBQ buffet, cruise, live music and cash bar.
VIP Adult Ticket – $66.95 – includes everything above plus premium early boarding (30 minutes earlier than normal boarding) and 1 complimentary drink per person! Normal boarding is 30 minutes prior to cruise time. VIP is 1 hour prior to cruise time.
While this is a Blues & BBQ Cruise, there will be a variety of bands throughout the season featuring genres such as country, reggae, pop/rock, blues and more!
**While aboard the Charleston Princess listening to some great tunes, you’ll get close-up sunset views of the Holy City’s most famous and charming sights, including: **
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston’s most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- Confederate and Union army Forts Moultrie and Johnson
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
Party the way the locals do… with Charleston Harbor Tours!