America’s Navy is setting sail to the Lowcountry of South Carolina in 2019.
Charleston Navy Week is scheduled for March 11-16, 2019, and is designed to give area residents an opportunity to learn about the Navy our nation needs.
The Navy plans to include the following elements in the week-long celebration:
– Senior Navy leadership
– Sailors from locally assigned units in the community
– Sailors from the oldest warship afloat, USS Constitution
– Sailors assigned to the brand-new namesake ship, USS Charleston (LCS 18)
– Navy Divers and Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal teams
– U.S. Fleet Forces Band performances
– The Navy’s History and Heritage Command
– Navy Meteorological and Oceanographic static displays
– The U.S. Naval Academy
For more information contact: Lt. Jacqui Maxwell, 901-874-5590, [email protected]
For a full list of events, please visit the website provided.