Charleston, SC Tourism Marketing
Who We Are & What We Do
We’re a locally owned visitor resource founded in 2005 with both print and digital products. Our goal is to provide positive ROI for our advertisers while being a source of credible and useful information to our readers across all platforms.
We're Focused on Results
Boone Hall Plantation
Bulldog Walking Tours
Circulated at all hotels, 6 area visitor centers, Airport info center, South Carolina Welcome Centers, resorts, beach rentals, all Harris Teeter and CVS locations in Charleston County and many other high-traffic locations throughout the area.
Fold Out Map
- Large fold-out map 11″ x 17″ that folds down to a portable 5.5″ x 8.5″ size.
- 200,000 copies are printed annually
- Reach of 500,000 people per year.
- Prints 1x per year. Deadline to advertise is December 1st.
Circulated at all hotels, visitor centers, South Carolina Welcome Centers, resorts, beach rentals, all Harris Teeter and CVS locations in Charleston County and many other high-traffic locations throughout the area.
Of Course We're Social
We’re active on social media on the following platforms:
- facebook: 26,000 followers as of November 2022.
- Instagram: 3,600+ followers as of November 2022.
Online Advertising Programs
Please contact us regarding advertising online. We have featured advertiser programs as well as space on the events calendar and relocation guide. We also can post featured content posts and then share via social media.
MAGAZINE CLOSE DATES:
- 1st Half (January – June): Closes 12/1.
- 2nd Half (July – December): Closes 6/1.
TRAVELER MAGAZINE SPECS:
- Full Page
- Trim: 6″ x 10.5″
- Live: 5″ x 9.5″
- Bleed: 6.26″ x 10.75″
- Half Page
- Horizontal: 5″ x 4.625″
- Vertical: 2.375″ x 9.5″
- Quarter Page: 2.375″ x 4.625″
Traveler of Charleston Magazine is produced by Traveler Magazine, a South Carolina LLC. Publisher reserves the right to reject any printed or Internet ad for any reason. View our full terms and conditions