Climb aboard the Carolina Belle to enjoy the beauty of the Charleston Harbor and learn the rich history of the Holy City. During the scenic and relaxing 90 minute tour, you will see over 75 landmarks and points of interest!
Your professional USCG licensed captain will narrate history, sights, and facts about the Charleston Harbor as you pass locations critical to United States history.
While aboard the Carolina Belle, you’ll get close-up views of the Holy City’s most famous and charming sights, including:
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston’s most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- Confederate and Union army Forts Moultrie and Johnson
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- Cooper River Bridges, including the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
- Dolphins skimming the surface of the water and pelicans diving for food
- This family-friendly, relaxing, and insightful cruise is best way to discover the Holy City and its famous Harbor!
The 80-foot Carolina Belle features graceful, classic lines. During your cruise, choose between the boat’s two decks – a climate controlled Main Salon and an Observation Deck – or spend time enjoying the spectacular harbor views from each.