Get all your holiday shopping done at one of these markets and special shopping events:
- Nov. 13-15 Charleston Holiday Market at the Charleston Area Convention Center – Gourmet food, jewelry, home décor, arts and crafts and much more are part of this shopping event. Admission is $7/adult.
- Nov. 27-28 Holiday Market at Middleton Place – This open-air market features local artisans and vendors, live musicians performing carols and complimentary hot cider and treats.
- The Charleston Farmers Market is open Saturdays and Sundays the first three weekends of December in Marion Square. Shop for locally made gifts while enjoying live music and holiday entertainment.
- Dec. 4-6 Christmas Made in the South at the Ladson Fairgrounds – See functional and sculpted pottery; blown-glass oil lamps; personalized ornaments; floral centerpieces; gemstone enhancers and glass-beaded jewelry; tapestry for your holiday table; seasonal decorations for outdoors and painted furniture. Tickets are $7 for adults; children 12 and under are free.
- Dec. 12 Holiday Farmers Market & Craft Show – Shop ornaments, glasswork, crafts and local art at this event at the Farmers Market Pavilion on Coleman Boulevard in Mount Pleasant.
- Dec. 17 Third Thursday in Summerville – Head historic downtown Summerville from 5-9 p.m. as shops and restaurants stay open late and offer special promotions.